Friday, July 11, 2008

Huhu~

Yeppi!
I'm done with my printing!!
Both turned out to be so splendid!
I love it!

After school, I went back home to bath, change as well as to take my floorball stick.
On my way to interchange, I took 963.
I was sitting at the front & suddenly I received a messgae from Gucci.
She was actually sitting at the far end.
So we talk for a while after we got down the bus.
Back in school, I slack with the usual peeps at the porch.
Aini, Nisa, Suranti, Rafiq & Shafeeq.
I was laughing my butts off there.

During floorball, there isn't any coach.
So we played our own game.
At the hall, something happened.(which Im so not going to write here)
It was so hilarious that I laughed so crazily.
At the same time, it was quite disgusting.

After which, Aini & I went to Starbucks.
Whats more do you expect from me?
White Chocolate Mocha!!
This time round, without coffee.
It was heavenly.

At 8pm, I met Sabrina.
We went to have our dinner at Mos Burger.
Guess who we saw over there?
Miss W*!! Our Physic teacher.
She was with her friends.


No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me