Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let's Blog!

Yesterday at noon time, I reached my own home.
Spend 1 hour plus on my Maths paper 2.
But haven yet to finish.
The feeling at home was great even though the last time I'm back there was Monday.


At night, I went shopping with my parents whereas all 3 of my brothers went for a party.
My Dad bought for me a shirt which I demand.
After which, my Mom bought for me 20 sticks of satay.
*Yummy*


Later on, I felt very emotional again.
I don't know why.
_______________________


Today I woke up at 12pm plus.
I was totally exhausted.
My third brother taught me many things.
He taught me how to study & such.
Well, he's a good role model for me in which my Mom asked me to follow just because his L1R5 is 17 & L1R4 is 13.
But on a second thought, my Mom is right.

During the afternoon, my third brother went back to camp.
At night, I ate with my parents since both my elder brothers are out.
My Mom lay a table outside my house & we ate steamboat!
Steamboat is something like a hot pot in which many chinese ate during Chinese New Year.
Not only my family ate steamboat during events, family gathering as well.
It is like a metal pot & in the middle, there is a fire for you to put charcoal in it so that the ingredients as well as the soup will be cooked.
Ingredients can be a lot of food.
Seafood, vegetables, fishball, meat, fish etc.

Now you know more about steamboat aren't you?
*laugh*

I really love my parents because they are always good to me.
Or the reason being I'm the youngest child?

Hmm..
I tired now.
Left with 2 more Maths question to be done.
Outing on Saturday!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me