Saturday, August 23, 2008

Awesome Saturday.

Yesterday Teacher's Day rehearsal was cancelled last minute.
Again!
So we had our own practice instead.

Today, I met Jai & Firdaus inside the bus 190.
We went to book tickets for the show 'Meet Dave'.
After meeting Sya, we proceed to Cathay buliding.
The show was awesome!
It was hilarious.

& the show ended at approximately 7:40pm.
After which, we meet Faiz, Hisyam & Aliff at City Hall.
So we went looking for a perfect spot for the fireworks.
Overall, the fireworks were great!

We even meet Aini, Soraya, Azar, Kiddo & Nadia.
After that, we ate our dinner or should I call that supper at MacDonald.
It was 11:30pm.
Faiz, Hisyam & Aliff ate quickly & left to catch the last train.
Since Firdaus & I couldn't catch up with our last bus, we decided to take our time.
After sending Sya to the bus stop, Firdaus & I walked to Takashimaya to take the night rider.

Phew~
I'm so dead right now.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me