Friday, August 22, 2008

I'ld like to 'thank' you guys because I can hate people easily now.
Last time, I don't hate people easily regardless their attitude are.
Now, I can!
& the first is you people!
Seeing how your character & such,
my hatred towards you all grow deepper now!
The way you all act are so irritating!
Serioulsy, I can't stand it.

Anyway, yesterday I slept very early at 8:30pm & that explains why I didn't make any post for yesterday.
I was so worn out from school.
During English lesson, Amin, Zanna & I talked about composing songs.
We came out 1 from the song 'When I Grow Up'.
*laugh*

Dance practice was fun just fun.
We kept throwing things to the fan!
HEHE.

Looking forward for tomorow Teacher's Day rehearsal as well as 'updates'.
*waiting*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me