Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don"t Ever Make My Blood Boil.

Taking up where we left yesterday,
stop acting like a million star after that fluke victory.
Do you know that more & more people knows about your attitude?
You will denfinetly become famous after many people knew about your true colours.
Enough said.

Anyway, todays' oral was quite okay.
Except for the conversation!!
1 question deserve a 'boo'.

Had dance practice after my oral.
& bitch about..(you know I know. Only we know)
Met Amin after which & you know I know too.

I had exactly the same marks for both Maths paper 1 & 2.
2 more marks!!
Duh!
68/100.

I'm sick now!!
Maybe due to lack of sleep as well as smoking.
Tomorrow my quit smoking day will start.
I'm tired now.
Tomorrow normal lesson will resume.
-_-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me