Tuesday, August 19, 2008

UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES!

Before I say anything, pardon me because some of my words are offensive.

Firstly, thanks to 2 friend of mine.
I love you guys so much.


I can't believe what I was hearing today!
It was totally dreadful.
For the first time, somebody actually have the guts to do this to me.
I mean, in what way did I do wrong?
ASK YOURSELF!
Stop acting proudly!
To me, you are just nothing!
& you think you are so perfect huh?
Let me tell you what,
YOU ARE NOT!!
You are a centre of attraction as well as a self-centred person.
In my eyes, you are just a trash.
Let me correct myself.
Not only me but in many people as well!
You just didn't notice it.
You are so ill-favoured.
I've been figuring out what in the hell have I done to you.
NOTHING!
& you are doing this to me just because of that pathetic reason?
LET ME KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU THEN!
You are almost hating everybody over pathetic reasons!
& didn't you realise that everyone is hating you too?
& please STOP having those wishful thoughts!
You are just so disgusting.
I've never seen such a lowdown person like you!
Since I've hate you now, I don't mind hating you for my entire life.
You have the cheek to say about others?
Why not you look at your DAMN character/personality/appearence first!
THE MERE SIGHT OF YOU JUST MAKE ME PUKE!
To be truth with you, I've never cherish our friendship at all!

I'm not finish yet.
YOU!
Why have I done to you?!
I've been so nice to you & you said that behind my back?!
As a friend, I'm so disappointed with you.
It is really difficult for me to believe what you have said.
You made me lose trust in you.
Stop demanding anything from me now.
You don't deserve it.

Now, all I need to do now is to ignore those heartless soul!
Soon, we will go separate ways.
People, please use that brain of yours to think about it.
I'm hating you MORE than you hate me now.
Now loser, just leave me alone!
Retribution will take place very soon.
In fact, some of it has already started.

I'm looking forward for more..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me