Saturday, August 9, 2008

FUN!!

I have post for today quickly because I got to make a move soon.
I'll be spending my night outside.

This morning, I went to school a little late.
Met Karim by coincidence at the interchange.
I nearly break down into tears when I couldn't find my wallet inside my bag.
Katherine also couldn't find hers too.
Only then we knew that our wallet was kept with Shu Hui.

She actually took our wallet from our bags & look after them.
Thank you!!

& so CO played the song 'Chan Mali Chan' this year.
The school played their part by shouting 'hey! hey!' at the chrous.

Overall, I think that the concert was quite enjoyable.
During the finale, I even stand in front of the stage with Nisa & play around.

After the concert, 5N2 gathered at the canteen & took lots of photos with out class t-shirt!
It was so fun!
We kept disturbing the name 'Jacque'.
We kept shouting the name.
*laugh*
The canteen was filled with our laughter.
There was also this part when Shafeeq & Rafiq were asked to pose a cute posture but Rafiq said that he can't.
So my form teacher asked me to take with Shafeeq instead.
*laugh*
The whole lot of us even went up to band room to look for Sadik & Amin.

The photos will be uploaded some other day.
The photo session taking was so fun!
Before I went back, my form teacher asked if I have money to go back home.
So she does know about my wallet being missing.
She's really nice!

GOT TO GO!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me