Monday, August 11, 2008

Extremely Fun But Tiring!

Let's begain with Friday night.

I met Ahmad, Idris, Soraya, Azar & Sheril inside the bus 966.
Upon reaching our destination, they begain to cut the birthday cake.
Only around 3am, all of us sleep.



Saturday morning,
I woke up around 8am.
Everybody was already awake by that time.
Later on, we walked to Parkway Parade.
All of us ate KFC.
At the end of the meal, all of us did something.
We watched from the outside & laughed so loudly.

Approximately 2:15pm,
we went back home.
Reached home around 3pm.
Bathe myself & get some rest.
At 4pm,
I left my home to Woodlands interchange.

Met Faiz, Firdaus & 5 of his friends inside the MRT station.
So we proceed to City Hall.
Waited for another friend of his to come.

Since it is congested with lots of people everywhere,
we have to walk around looking for a good spot for the fireworks.
We saw the airplane displaying their skills in the sky.
It was awesome!
They even drew a love shape in the sky!

After which, we went to grab something at MacDonald
There was this 'friend' of Firdaus, named Taufik came talking to me.
Only then I discovererd that he was Firdaus's brother.
I was so shocked!


Then we walked to Marina Parade.
The idea of playing pool was not successful because it was fully pack.
So we decided to catch a late night movie at Golden Village.
The Mummy:Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
Although I was sleepy during the movie,

I keep myself awake.
The movie was great.

After hanging out,
we decided to go back home.
It was around 3am.
Firdaus & Faiz went to another place to take since the bus stop we were, do not have their bus & added on Firdaus is sleeping at Faiz's house.

I reached home around 5am.
Bath for a while & lay dead on my bed.
Woke up 3:30pm today.
But still feeling a little tired, I slept again.
I didn't do any revision today.
Shoot!
I'll do revision for the entire day tomorrow!

Oh my, I feel like vomitting now.

More photos will be uploaded another day.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me