Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tomorrow Release Of 'O' Level MT Result!

OMG!!
Tomorrow will be the release of 'O' level MT result.
Feeling a little nervous & scared right now.
Many people will never do well in their first attempt.
Only a few people.
Likewise, my brother scored a B3 in his first attempt.

Really hope that all those months,
putting all my effort preparing for my MT didn't went down the drain.
A 'B' would be more than enough for me.

At 1pm, I met Mabel outside Boots&Shoes.
We ate at MacDonald since both of us were hungry.
After which, we went to the library to do our art.
Soon, Ahmad joined us.
Followed by Sadik.

At 4pm, Mabel left & we went to Woodlands Point.
We continued our art at the Macdonald.
Hafiz joined us there too.
Until 7:30pm, we left.
It was so tiring doing art.
Even when I got back home, I was still doing from 9pm to 11pm.
Tomorrow will be the start of prelim.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me