Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!

Something happened this morning which was totally unbelieveable.
I woke up as late as 8am!!
I intend to wake up at 5:30am but I was so tired that I slept back.
So I skip the morning walk.

Met the rest of them in school & all of us went to the 3rd floor of main block to get ourselves ready for the concert.
We made it just in time for the opening of the concert where all the teachers came to the hall from the back of the hall..
So I sat at the hall to watch the rest of the performer to peform.
Saw many of my old friends.
Miss them so badly.
*laugh*

Overall, the concert was great/awesome/entertaining.
It was well-planned by the DM.
I enjoyed myself very much!

After the concert, 5N2 went to the canteen to prepare for cake cutting ceremony.
Everyone was in high spirits.
Composing songs from teacher's name & stuff.
I even met Annie!!
12 years of friendship & still going strong!
Had so much fun at the canteen.

After that, we hang out outside school.
Until 3:30pm, I went to interchange & headed to Raffles to meet Firdaus & Jai.
I reached there approximately 5pm.
So waited for Sya to arrive as well as the rest of her friends.
We discuss about 7th Septmeber which was thier friend's birthday.
There is this point of time, Aini called Firdaus's phone to talk to me.
I was shocked.
My phone was off at that time beacuse my battery was going dead.

At 8pm, I left their discussion.
So I message Aini & asked her where she is.
I managed to recieve her message about her location.
Before I could reply, my battery went dead.
So I decided to try my luck to look for them at Bugis Junction.
For your information, I only been there once!
I felt helpless because I don't know how to contact them.
I tried switching my phone back several times but it failed.

I keep walking around looking for 'Topman' shop.
I didn't realise that it was outside Bugis Junction.
When I went in, there were no sight of them.
I begin to worry & felt extremely lost!

After walking around at Bugis Junction,
I decided to check at 'Topman' shop again.
This time, I saw Aini & Kiddo.
Both of us were so happy to see each other!
I told her how I felt.
About her calling Firdaus,
she actually took Faiz number from Faiz Isk.
Then she asked Faiz for Firdaus number to contact me!
For the first time, I felt so touched!
& she waited for me to eat together whereas the rest of them had eaten.
Nadia, Azar, Ahmad & Soraya.
THANK YOU AINI!!

After which Kiddo, Aini & I went to eat at Long John Silver.
We talked & joked a lot too.
At around 10pm, Kiddo, Soraya, Aini & I went back home.

Guys, thanks again for all your compliment on the way I dance!
=)

Tomorrow I will have all the photos uploaded & start to stop smoking.
I'm dead like my battery now!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me