Friday, August 29, 2008

TOMORROW WILL BE THE DAY!!

Today we had 2 times of full-dressed rehearsal.
At the very last minute, I turned up at the hall & gave everyone of them a surprise.
They were all the the back stage getting ready to perform after this group performance.
They thought I couldn't make it because I was doing art during that period of time.
After which, I recieved an overwhelm of compliment too.
=)

Tomorrow will be the Modern Dance featuring the 3 Megas.
Hehe.
Also, our DM came to our class to take our class photo.
It was so fun!!

This morning when I woke up, I recieved a message from this friend of mine apologising to me about the incident yesterday.
During lunch time, Faiz came to my table & asked me about the condition.
I showed him the message & guess what he say?
'Sweet'.
Right!
& thanks to him for telling that person that I cried.
-__-

Today, __ & I also heard something that both of us couldn't believe our ears.
We felt so helpless now.
We don't know what to do..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me