Monday, September 15, 2008

Argh.
I'm having headach again.
So miserable.

This morning was so unlucky!
I plan to wake up at 4am to study.
In the end, waking up at 6:15am.
I was running late.
When I walked to the LRT station, I wanted to top-up my ez-link card through the machine.
Guess what?
Both machines doesn't allow me to put my money in.
Instead, it ask me to insert POSB card.
WTF!
So I have to walk another long route before I could get a bus.

Hmm..
No comments about today's paper.

After the paper, Aini & I went to Soraya house from 3-5:30pm.
We laugh & laugh inside her room.
Watching online videos too.
After which, we went to Bazar to buy some food.
On our way, saw Luqman (I fast okay!!) & Amin under the void deck.
*laugh*

I also saw Firdaus & Jai at the interchange!
They ask me to join them to old woodlands interchange but I have to go back for my Buka.
Sorry.

I have to sleep soon!!
Must wake up at 4am tomorrow!!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me