Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tada!
These are all the things my Mom bought for me!
Wonder how long will they last...
Hmm..


Anyway, the wedding of my cousin was held at Bukit Batok.
A place that has smimming pool as well as a resturant.
& there are the photos I took with my Mom!
At the table, there is this gift. It is a small book for notes. & I would like to quote this few sentences from that book.

'LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE A PORTION OF YOUR HEART.
LOVE IS THINKING OF THEM WHEN YOU'RE CLOSE OR FAR APART...

LOVE IS CARING WHEN THEY'RE GLAD AND CARING WHEN THEY'RE BLUE.
LOVE IS SHARING GOOD AND BAD AS THOUGHT IT'S PART OF YOU...

LOVE IS FINDING HAPPINESS IN JUST A TOUCH OR SMILE.
LOVE IS EVERYTHING THAT COUNTS.
IT'S WHAT MAKES LIFE WORTHWHILE!'

I've just came back from the wedding.
Well, I went separate ways from my Mom there.
I went back with my uncle instead.
OMG!
Left with less than 5 hours to sleep!!

Shoot!

I'm crying again. I can't help but I really miss my Mom a lot!

She was really a SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER GREAT MOTHER!!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me