Sunday, September 21, 2008

A few moment ago, I was talking to my Mom & second brother about my house garden.
After a few years, my family decided to decorate the garden.
Last time, there use to have this big pond which the water level was around my chest.
It is like a water feature where there is a small waterfall & the sounds of clashing of water between the rocks could be heard even inside the house.
To think about it, I miss the fish pond.
There are also 2 bridge to it.
My brother & I use to climb to the top & sat at there.

Anyway, now it has been buried & become a place for parking my family cars.
This morning, I was taken aback when I saw my house being paint!
The balcony, the auto-gate, the walls outside my house all being paint!
I didn't notice when I got back home yesterday night.
I enjoyed staying in my own home.
Have the sudden urge to move back from Singapore.
*laugh*

My Mom also made a glass of orange juice for me.
Pure from oranges.
So heavenly.

Argh..
Wild thoughts keep coming across my mind.
Damn you!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me