Sunday, September 21, 2008

Currently talking to Firdaus online.
Finally back at home again.
Hmm..
My home did changed a little.
Thought of smoking but since my dad's cigarette had finished & somebody was reluctant to let me smoke.
Fine!
I'll bear with it.

Anyway I met Azar & Soraya at 2:30pm outside Boots&Shoes.
Went to City Hall to meet Aini & Kiddo.
After which we proceed to Geylang.
Later on, Faiz Isk & Sheril came.
We planned to Buka at this resturant but as early as 4:30pm, there are already lots of people queuing up.
So our last resort was to Buka at Banquet.
After eating a plate of chicken rice & 2 cups of drink, I felt so bloated.

We went walking around the Bazar for quite some time before heading down to City Hall.
Yeppi!
I bought Starbucks again!!
So heavenly.
After hanging out at 4 sticks until approximately 9:40pm,
Aini, Sheril, Faiz Isk, Kiddo & I went back.

& thanks to my elder brother!!
He fetched me at the custom!
*eyes closing*
Pictures will be uploaded another day!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me