Saturday, September 20, 2008

HELLO!
Sorry for not updating yesterday.
Anyway, yesterday Maths paper 2 sucked!
After which, the art students stayed back for art lesson, as usual.
Later on, Mabel & I went to ate our dinner at MOS Burger.
I ate so many stuff & it cost me a lot too!


Today had our art prelim exam.
So touch up our boards as well as to complete them.
WHEE~
My sense was correct.
I did improve from prelim 1 to prelim in Maths paper 1 but not paper 2!!
Overall, I got an A2!
Yeppi!

After school, hang out in school until 4pm.
& I was late in meeting Shiera, Sabb, Khalisa & Leelee.
During the time I arrived at Toa Payoh, it was already Buka time.
So Shiera came to the MRT station & fetch me.

After eating, Shiera had to go back.
So we went to Geylang after which.
We walked around & bought some stuff too.
The place was so huge!
Until my legs became wobby after walking for some time.
At 10:30pm, we made our way back home.


Last but certainly, I've stop smoking for 2 weeks!!
*applause*





No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me