Saturday, September 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS JACQUE LOO & LUQMAN!!

Today, I did not get to make my new passport.
I reached the ICA building 20 minutes late.
*sigh*
Guess I'll ask permission from my teacher to leave school early on Thursday to do it since the last period of art we are doing our self-revision.
Shoot!
All I can blame is myself for over-slept!

Since I did not get to make my new passport, I went to Orchard with Sabrina.
We thought of catching a movie & we did.
It was 'Painted Skin'.
A Chinese story about a fox spirit during ancient time & it involes martial arts.
An interesting movie worth watching.

After which, we went Lucky Plaza to play an hour pool.
The score was 3:1.
Yeah!
Later, we had our dinner at Mos Burger in Takashimaya.
We thought of smoking a stick before we went back.
In a form of coincidence, we bump into Luqman, Fareed, Amin, Sadik, Ahmad, Karim, Shekyn, Yana & Nazirul!
What a small world!
So hang out with them for an hour before heading back home.

Anyway, thanks Sabrina for accompanying me!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me