Friday, September 26, 2008

Our art teacher gave us 'hamper' to us each.
Inside, It contains chocolates, paper clips, sweets, lollipops.
Wow!
Thank you!
Anyway, today I had a different feeling in school.
Felt that I'm starting to miss school.
Whatsmore I had been in this school for 6 years.
There are lots of memories kept there.

Since my form teacher birthday is tomorrow, the whole class gathered at the staff room after school & sang her a birthday song.
HEHE.

After school, I went back to get change.
On my way back, I was talking to this friend of mine on the phone for approximately an hour!
We talked about problems & such.
Later, went back to school & met up with the rest.
Had fun hanging out in school.
Tomorrow I'll be making my new passport.
The 'hamper' given to us..
The items that the 'hamper' consist.
Taking pictures with our 'hamper'!
*laugh*

My Sec 4 & 5 printing!!
Our printing & us!!

A few moments ago,was talking to Zul again.
*laugh*
PRAWNS!

I didn't mean what I said.
*sigh*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me