Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm finally happy today.
After school, my Mom called but I didn't tell her the truth.
Only after Aini asked me to, then I pick up my courage & called her.
I told her my results at first followed by the thing which I wanted to tell her..
Actually, the problem I had these few days was I lost my passport on my way back to Singapore on Monday.
For the past few days, I was crying because I do not know how to tell her.
I was afraid that she might give me a good dressing down.
In fact, she did not..
She even told me that when I got back Malaysia, she is going to buy clothes for me.
I'll ask for a new converse shoe.

During school time, we were having so much time laughing.
It was so hilarious.
Especially this teacher.
*laugh*
After school, 3Megas were at Soraya's house.
& thanks to Aini's aunt for that Kebab!

A few minutes ago,
I was talking to Zul.
We talked for 3 hours?
The queston he asked is so random.
He is so weird.
I'm not an Ah Beng okay!
*laugh*

Anyway Sinah,
thanks a lot for your advise yesterday.
Thank you so much!
As a friend, you cared so much for me which I really appreciated it a lot.
Once again, thank you.

A 'Thank You' from me to those who gave me lots of advise these few days.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me