Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm happy the fact that I passed my Combine Humanities & Combine Science.
Many teachers were complimenting me which makes me want to do better.
My science teacher talked to me.

Her: 'So how was your result?'
Me: 'I improved compared to prelim 1.'
Her: 'Really? I thought last time you did better?'
Me: 'That was last year cher.. But overall, I did improve.'
Her: 'Hmm. That's good. I can see that you are working hard. I'm sure you can score well if you want to.'
Me: 'Yea, I will try my best.'

My Maths teacher wrote on the exam scripts.
'A lot of improvement from Prelim One. Well done!
Very good grasp of concept but do brush up on your arithmetic skills.'
For that, I'll be able to get chocolate from her!!
Yeppi!

I think waking up every morning at 4am & study really helps me a lot.
I can see myself improving.
If I pass my English result which I'm getting tomorrow, I've pass all subjects!
Scholarship, I'm coming again!!

*sigh*
I'm feeling really really sad now.
At times, there are things which are really hard to speak up.

That is a good news but I still can overcome the bad news.
I was crying over the phone while I was talking to Aini just now.
So maybe I'll settle things as fast as I could.
Anyway, thanks again this friend of mine!
You really gave me lots of advise.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me