Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sigh.
A few moments ago, I was having nose bleed.
Last time, I use to have frequent nose bleed whenever I rub my nose.

Today, I'm not fasting.
Reason being there isn't school today & it will definitely be a hard day for me.

Anyway, yesterday I was quite lazy & tired to blog.
English paper 1 & 2 for prelim 2 started yesterday.
Should I say that it is manageable or hard.
Both has possibility.

After school,
we hang out outside school for quite some time before going in back to school.
At the canteen, I had a great time laughing.
Khai & Faiz Isk was being disturbed by Aini.
Khai got so worked up!
So hilarious!

After which at about 5pm,
Sheril, Aini & I went to Bazar to get some food.
& I had KFC for Buka!!

Enough of my crap(s).
I have get some notes into my head soon.
Monday will be Social Studies paper, Chem/Phy MCQ plus Practical.
OMG!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me