Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today, I spend my entire day with Sabrina.
We met 12pm at Boots&Shoes & proceed to Orchard.
We watched 4BIA at 5pm at Cineleisure.
Before that, we kill time by walking around & having our lunch at Mos Burger.
Suddenly I've this feeling of studying hard.
I WILL!
Since I'd been making empty promises to myself.

The movie we watched is horrifying, nasty & hilarious.
There are 4 parts to the movie.
Afterall, it is quite a nice movie I think.
After the movie which was at 7pm, we decided to walk around at Esplanade.
We went to the rooftop & the city of Singapore at night was gorgeous.
Approximately 9pm, we went back home.

Tomorrow 3 Megas are going out!
Yeppi!
After the pre-dawn meal tomorrow, I'll study!

Just called up my Mom & asked her why my eyelid kept twitching since yesterday.
She told me not to worry & take care of myself.
Okay, now what?
Something disastrous is coming towards me?
Bing it on!








No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me