Saturday, September 6, 2008

Phew~

After fasting for a few hours, I begin to felt very thirsty.
First, I went to Soraya's house at 12:30pm.
She helped me in my new blogskin.
Thank you!!
After which, Aini came & followed by Azar.
We proceed to Habour Front.
& we went to Vivio!
To tell you the truth, it is my first time there.
First, we went to a chocolate shop named Candy Empire.
I spend quite an amount on white chocolate.
We even fool around at a Japanese shop.
*laugh*



& I liked the sea very much!
I just like putting all my attention to the sea.
It is very relaxing.



Around 6pm, we met Kiddo & Rebecca at Marina Square.
We bought Long John meal for our buka.
While eating, we watched the Suntec Dance as well.
Since the rest are going to stay longer, Aini & I went back first.

An hour ago, I was crying while chatting with this person.
She didn't say any hurtful words to me but she cheer me up instead.
She said these sentence to me
'tk gune bersedih slalu. for all the sadness dat u'll get , der will be more happiness awaiting for u'
Thank you so much!

& many said that if your right eyelid kept twitching, something good will happen.
It had been twitching for 3 days.
Now what?
Nothing happened.
My Mom even called again & asked if my eyelid is still twitching.

The chocolate I bought.
All are white chocolate!!
More photos will be uploaded another time!


Tomorrow will be meeting Faiz at 3pm & go to City Hall.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me