Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Very Detailed Post....

What a day to start off with!
Guess what?
When I woke up for pre-dawn meal,
I was down with a severe headach plus a slight fever.
I took a total of 3 panadol but I could still feel some pain.

At 3pm, I waited for Faiz for approximately 10 plus minutes.
You're late!
So took the train & headed to City Hall.
Met up with Firdaus, Sya & her brother.
A while more, Halimah, Alif, Tja & Firdaus met with us.

At 5pm, we got ourselves ready & I was the first station.
It is something like 'Amazing Race' for the birthday boy.
In order to reach the final destination, he must get pass every station for clues.
The clues are picture that led to another station.

After waiting for quite a while, the birthday boy, Arif, & Alif came.
Although Alif had seen my face, Arif has not.
They were standing beside me for quite a while.
I was giggling to myself because Arif doesn't know who to approach.
Finally, he came to me & I gave him the toy flower in my hand as well as the clue.
He has to take pictures with every item he gain from the station.
There was even 1 where he has to wear high heels & walk!

After he passed my station, I quickly make my way to Merlion to meet Sya without their notice.
Sinah & her sister were there too.
So we helped out with the balloons.
By 7pm, all of them came.
Before we sang the birthday song, Arif was blindfolded & many of them were helping him to make up.
*laugh*

Anyway, thanks Sya for the browine cake.
It taste heavenly.
For some particular reasons, I've said that I'll leave after Buka.
& I did.
I didn't want to stay long because I'm having a slight fever & I don't have the mood.
Thanks Faiz for sending me.

Before I really went back, I... I... It's okay..
On my way back, I felt much more better with the lollipop I bought.
Tomorrow school will be reopening!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me