Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've just woke up from 6:30pm.
I slept so early because I have an headach.
Argghh!!
Until now, I still have that stupid pain in my head!

Anyway, today was the last day of school & I enjoy my day.
I laugh so loudly with my friends.
We also got back our report books & I was feeling giddy with joy.

Prelim 1 Prelim 2

English:D7 English:C6
Maths:B3 Maths:A2
Combine Science:D7 Combine Science:C5
Combine Humanities:D7 Combine Humanities:C6
Mother Tongue:C5 Mother Tongue:C5
Art:B4 Art:A2

L1R4:26 L1R4:20
L1R5:33 L1R5:26

Although I was 4th in class, I'm 5th in level!
Scholarship, here I come!
One thing that I was unhappy with was my CCA points.
E8?!
WTF.
I also reward myself by buying White Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks.

Another few more hours to 'O' level Practical.
Good luck everybody!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me