Saturday, October 4, 2008

Let me blog about what happened yesterday..
I went to Cathay buliding with Sadik & Ahmad.
We watched 'The House Bunny'.
An interesting & nice movie, seriously.
After which, we hang out at Orchard until 9:50pm.
*laugh*
We talked some dirty stuff.
I even bought another pimple cream at Metro, which cost me a bomb.

Today, I went to study with Ahmad, Amin & Sadik.
Study from 3pm to approximately 7pm.
Then, we went to Banquet & ate our dinner.
Followed by walking around.
I bought a new Nike water bottle too!
Later on, we hang out with Fareed, Karim, Shekyn, Yana & few more..
Had a great time laughing too.
Went back around 10:50pm.


Was talking to Zul just now.
Thanks for pranking me at the starting!
Haven see me for a long time?
Miss my presence is it?
*LAUGH*

Anyway, thanks guys for tagging at my tagboard.
Now, I chose to ignore that dumbass.
People not putting thier names yet tag vulgarities are those who are not educated.
Whose parents couldn't afford to send them to school as well as proper manner.
How sad..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me