Friday, October 3, 2008

TO: GUEST

WTF is wrong with you BLOODY F head?
Did I do anything wrong to you nor did I disturb your life?
If you are so daring, write your BLOODY NAME DOWN.
Stop acting as if you are that perfect or whatsoever.
I swear to god that you will not have a good outcome after doing these stupid stuff.

If you not happy about what I said to you BLOODY F face,
come talk things out with me.
Chicken!!
Your family must be all animals.
That explain why you are so coward..
& also explain why you are so uneducated.
I'll make sure that I'll hunt you down.
Just wait & see, F face..

Im sure your hairstyle is much worser than pubic hair.
Don't be jealous please...
I'll tell you what, just get a pair of sissors & cut off all your hair
& your head as well.
People like you are better off dead.
No use to the society.
So get your damm ass off from here... LOSER!!

For your information, Im wealthier than YOU ARE. your family members must be a begger on the street lar..
Please don't be jealous.
If you want money, just tell me.
I'll throw some bucks right into your DAMM FACE!

SOCIALLY-CHALLENGED MORON.
I bet your vocabulary is limited & doesn't know what it means.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me