Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yeppi!
I finally had my passport done!
The collection is starting from next Tuesdays onwards.
I will go back to Malaysia the following weekend.
Miss my parents & home so much!
Wonder how is the painting progressing.

Anyway, I left school during lunch time to Lavendar.
I swear that I'll never ever lost my passport again!
It was so troublesome!
I spend about 1 hour 30 mins there.
I left the building 10mins to 5pm.
Feeling a little early, I decided to take a bus to Esplanade.
From there, I took 190 back home.
The wind at Esplanade was so strong & cooling.
Even broad daylight at Esplanade is beautiful since I always go there at night time.

*yawn*
I felt so sleepy now.
Anyway, I let my Physic teacher down by skipping her lesson for the first time this year.
She was utterly disappointed.
She wants me to get distinction for Physic.
-_-
She saw me in home clothes & asked where am I going.
Before she left, she ask me to be careful.
Such a caring teacher!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me