Saturday, November 8, 2008

*laugh*
That's the picture for the day.
Were so boring with the staff and tired during the training session.
Aini and I sat together in a row.
So we opened the notepad, and started 'MSN-ing' without the staff''s notice.
*laugh-laugh*
She looked at my screen and replied at her computer.
The same apply to me as well.
We were also given a chance to attend to the customer.
First timer will always be nervous and scared.

I also hid behind the screen, eating white chocolate and pocky.
We also have our lunch break at the pantry.
I really like the working environment.
Exactly what I've been wanting to work under.
Anyway, today was our last training day.
:(
Tomorrow Rafiq, Sheril and I will start work while the rest starts on the following day.

Today have been a great day for the last training and we had lots of laughter too!
Laughed at so many things and even the makcik training with us.
*laugh-laugh-laugh*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me