Saturday, December 20, 2008

18 is coming in my way..
Anyway, I was being asked to OT.
During this period of time, there were high queue for calls.
After which, the queue went zero and I decided not to OT.
In order to do so, Nisa and I went off from the back door and ran all the way to our taxi.
*phew*
And I was nearly late for work!
Left with another 30 seconds before I clogged in.
Thank god I bump into Fahmi, Makcik rock and this colleague of mine in the bus lane!
Just nice the 4 of us into a taxi.

Anyway, congrats to those who passed their N level and made it to Sec 5.
Those who not, ITE is also not a bad place to be either.
And Zul, we shared the same points!
*laugh*

Hmm..
I miss my family members so much.
I really feel like celebrating my birthday with them.
Should I?
They can bring me out for a meal and have another round of cake cutting!
Hehe!
To think about it, I think I should take leave on that day and go back!
I'm looking forward now!
Otherwise, my next off-day have to work (Christmas) and upcoming off-day were being eaten up too.(New Year)
*sigh*

I wanted to say something but not here after I took a step back and think twice..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me