Sunday, December 21, 2008




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHEN QI..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
*laugh*
I'm acting a little crazy right now.

Anyway, I just reached Malaysia home not long ago.
Just before I went to the custom, I met Zul outside his house because I asked him to help me with the Christmas decoration which my supervisor instructed to.
My Mom fetch me from the custom though.

Before that, I was walking to the new Malaysia custom which was quite a distance away compared to the old one.
Halfway walking, this chinese man, kind enough to offer me a ride to the custom.
He took me to my Mom too!
Wow!

And my elder brother just came back.
He gave me a hundred bucks too!
My family will bring me out tomorrow for dinner too!
I also told my Mom that I want another cake.
I just can't get enough!
*laugh*

I'm opening my birthday presents now.
Gonna share the pictures of the gift with everyone when I'm free to upload.
Hehe.

And those who wish me through SMSes, MSN, Friendster, Blog etc.
Thank you so much!
I love you guys
!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me