Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hehe, these were the gifts from my beloved friends. Look! White chocolates! Yummy!
The reason why my teeth decay!
*laugh*
Yummy! This taste heavenly!
My desire bear!And I loved this belt which also have my name on it!
This perfume smells good! I loved it!

Anyway, I just came back from outside.
Went out with my parents together with my third brother during the noon time.
We went to my grandmother house for reunion dinner.
I didn't know that the traditional day falls on my birthday too!

After which, we went to my Dad's friend place because he just won a lottery and wanted to treat my Dad.
Then we went somewhere around the town area for a feast.
My aunt and uncle joined too!
Ate at this Thai Resturant.
The atmosphere was quite nice as we sat on the wooden flooring.
The lighting was well decorate as well as the breeze wind kept blowing.

That's all for today and I did have a memorable birthday!
Thank you everybody!
I really enjoyed myself!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me