Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Work was fun and freely just now!
Reason being todays' supervisor is the best!
Other supervisor, nah.. except for some.

Yesterday, my Mom drove me and my third brother to Singapore.
She took me back home to unpack my stuff and waited for me to get ready for work.
She send my third brother to Causeway Point and later send me to near Zul's block.
And thanks Zul for helping me to decorate that cardboard!
I'm too lazy to work on my brain to design and stuff.

Next week, my Mom will be going to Malacca and Cameron Highland with my Dad for business trip.
Wah, I love Cameron Highland.

Sadly, I've to work.

Not to forget, 3 Megas also met up in the afternoon.
Laughed our ass out and screamed our lungs out like nobody business.
Amin and Karim joined later on too.

Currently my third brother is sleeping in my room beacuse he is flying to Hong Kong with his friends tomorrow.
I'll be looking forward for gifts!
*laugh*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me