Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hehe!
Just upon reaching my home inside the taxi,
the radio played the song currently in my blog!
First was at Malaysia's taxi, now it's Singapore.
I was tickled pink for a while.

My Dad told me he'll get me my desire Ipod after Chinese New Year.
-_-
It is still a long way to go.
He said by then, he can collect back all the debts which is around 20-30k.
I'll see how my coming salary goes before I wait for him to buy.

Anway, went to Soraya's house in the afternoon yesterday.
3 Megas spend a few hours in her room chatting.

Nothing much to elaborate about work.
All of us got counselling about our behaviour.
Whatever..

Oh gosh!
Tomorrow is supposedly an off-day but have to work.
The damn thing about tomorrows' work is it starts at 0000 hours (exactly on the dot of Christmas) and ends at 0700 hours.
No free transport though.
Pfft!
I can guarantee that I'll be damn wear out by then.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me