Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just reached home an hour ago from that bored stiff work.
*sigh*
This year countdown will be held at workplace.
Again, on the spot of 1st January 2009 0000 hours, we start work until 0700 hours.
The duration is totally like Christmas and I hoped the calls will be the same too!
Like I've mention, this company is so pathetic.
Need us to work even on our off-days.
I'm still not too sure whether the company is paying us $10/hour these 2 days.

So I guess we will be hanging around Woodlands before going to work.
Watch performances as well as meeting Kiddo.
I told myself not to buy any cigarettes yet I just bought 1 yesterday after work.
Smoking is the best way for me to stop having negative thoughts I think.

Anyway during work just now, I randomly chose this extenton number and transfer 2 calls to it.
I wonder who got those 2 calls.
The moment I heard phone ringing in the call centre, I laugh to myself.
*laugh*
I don't get what the passenger on the line is talking, you see.

Pay day is 10 more days away!
Huhu!
I really can't wait to get my 'wants'.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me