Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wah!
10 days have passed after my birthday.
And again, those who make a post for me in their blog, I thank you!
Not even forgeting my form teacher too, made a post for me in 5N2 class blog.
Just want to say something before I go off to that bored stiff work and also 2008 ends.
It is was a short but a memorable year for me though.
This is a picture of me starting of the year.
-.- Looks really like a nerd indeed.
Look at my fringe!
And this is my present appearence!
A year I'm in this crazy class with these fun mates.
All of them including the form teacher is AWESOME!
But seriously speaking, I miss this class and never regretted knowing them!
I love 5N2!The FIRST and the LAST time I went overseas trip with school.Overseas trip with the school was really fun though!!

And also the year I take my O levels.
FYI, results is releasing soon. :S

This year is also the year I made many new great friends.
And I never regret knowing each and everyone of you!
=)
And if I happen to neglect any of my old friends, my apologies.

Been through a lot this year and I've learn many valuable things from it!
A year also I never live with my family members.
A year I FIRST started working in the society!
A year also I've became more sensible... but still as childish as before.
Hehe.
My teacher also said that I've mature a lot from last 2 years.
Hoho!

Alright, I shall stop being a nag here.
Just wanted to wish everybody a Happy Advance New Year!
Hoped all of you succeed in everything you do the following year!

Zhen Qi, the owner of this blog signing off here!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me