Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another like 55 mintues to Chinese New Year?
As soon as the clock strikes 0000 hours, there will be lots of fireworks seen around my house.
Will try to snap a few photos if I can.
Yea, and my family had a reunion dinner.
We cooked our own steamboat.
The atmosphere was good as we ate outside the house and at the same time, it was raining.
What I like about today was no sun was expected!

Stay at home the whole day and help out with simple chores.
Anyway, I've been feeling so sleepy these few days.
I can't breath properly too.
I need to breath in so hard.

Tomorrow will be going to my Dad's nursery.
Quite a long journey though.
More than half an hour.
There will be buffet for my Dad's workers.
Till here then!
Happy Chinese New Year!

Can I have a sandbag now?
My knuckle is kinda itchy..
Arghhh!!!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me