Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today my Mom woke me up at 1000 hours.
So sleepy!!
Went to see a doctor since it's half-day today..
Only my close friends knows about my skin I guess..

After which, my Mom bought me to shopping!
Bought 2 new t-shirts and a Levi's jeans too!
Thanks Mom even though it was quitle costly.
230 ringgit.
Yay!
4th Levi's jeans from my Mom.
Planned to buy a Vans shoe but doesn't have my size.
Darn it!
My third brother bought a hi-cut COnverse shoe too.

In the evening, my face was extremely sulky and I was damn tired after taking the pills.
I show faces to my brothers.
*laugh*
So bad of me.

Right now, all my brother's friend are at my house.
And I'm in my room playing my laptop!

Gatal?
*smile widely*
A black skinny though.

It that all?
Nothing else?
Really really disappointed in you!!
SCRAM!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me