Friday, January 23, 2009

Before I start to write anything, I'm having mixed feelings right now.
Confused, anxious, sad.
I'm so scared to open..
I'll open when I'm mentally prepared.
Okay, I should stop.

Anyway, I spend the whole day at home!
My parents, my aunt, all my brothers and I went for breadfast together!
The plan on buying my New Year clothes is brought forward to tomorrow though.
My Dad didn't went to his nursery except my elder brother who went to work, all of us clean up the house.
My Mom gave me 50 ringgit just to ask me to do some chores.
Hehe.
She always does that whenever she has a favour to ask.

Tomorrow my house will be having a house warming.
All of them were my brother's friend which I don't even communicate with.
I'll be seeing a doctor tomorrow.
My skin is the reason why..

My Dad bought new microphone last few days!
This time round is a wireless one!


I have been using this dumb phone for almost a month.

And my Dad knocks on my bedroom door and surprised me with my old phone which was being repaired!
It costs 160 ringgit.
Thanks Daddy!
I was feeling giddy with joy because I miss it so badly!
The casing was an original one too!
But it doesn't belongs to my model though.
Whatever it is, I still loves it!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me