Monday, January 19, 2009

I had a wonderful time laughing today!
*laugh*

My second brother and his girlfriend brought me and my third brother to Jusco shopping centre located at Bukit Indah.
He wanted to buy some clothes for me but too bad, nothing catches my eye.
Went to eat at a Malay resturant too.
I didn't eat Ayam Masak Merah though.
Instead, I ate Nasi Pataya.
*laugh*
Yesterday, I brought my laptop to the garden and when I looked up the sky, I saw more than 20 stars!
Wow!
But still, I cannot forget the stars at Mount Belumut.
It covered partly of the sky!

Tomorrow, my grandparent's house will be having house warming.
Saturday will be my house!
Kiddie miss me?!
HAHA!
I miss all of you too!
Come my house for New Year then!
And I just finished putting pins onto the curtains.
My hair is getting so long!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me