Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just came back from my grandparent's house.
Get to see many of my cousins!
All of them were way younger than me and some were already taller than me!
Luckly 2 of them were brought up in an english family.
Bored stiff communicating in chinese.
1 was 16 while the other was 12 though.
Their father is a lawyer tau.
*laugh*
Both were also my Mom's godson since young.
I was enjoying laughing my ass out there.

Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night.
Only around 0600 this morning, I fall asleep.
Also, I called Comfort yesterday and the reason why they give me a call the other was about my leftover pay.

My hair is really really long!!
The gold one was a new one though.
All 6 are new too!


Those whom I miss and those who miss me,
we shall meet up soon okay!
I miss all of you badly too!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me