Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just came back from Sentosa.
To be truthful, I never ever been there once!
So this was my first time though.

Anyway, my parents send me to the custom around 1430 hours.
Coincidently, saw Hyder at Malaysia custom.
Had a few words with him.
Came out from Singapore custom, coincidently again saw Ridzwan and Khai inside the bus.
What a small world.

After which, I met Soraya below her block.
*hugged*
And met the rest outside Boots and Shoes.
Was so excited seeing all of them after weeks.
Those who were present were myself, Aini, Soraya, Sheril, Meen, Fahmy, Azar, Rafiq, Rohaizat, Buddiman, Khai and lastly Kiddo who came later.

We went to Vivo to grab some food to Sentosa.
And I bought Chocolates from Candy Empire!
*smile*
Felt so happy upon reaching. (first timer)
Went to look around for a perfect spot to settle down.
Some of them went to play soccer.

Will upload more photos tomorrow from Aini's camera.








No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me