Friday, January 30, 2009

Woke up pretty early today though.
0800 hours.
Bath and get ready.
Met my grandparents, uncle, aunt and cousins at the coffee shop near my house.
Had our breadfast together before setting off.

Reached Malacca around 1200 hours.
Offered some prayers as it was one of the god's big day I think.
There were lion dance too.
And yes, there is also dragon dance.
Is it called dragon dance? Sounds kinda weird.
*laugh*
And not to forget, we also got red packets!
Went to have our early dinner at a Nyonya resturant.
Feeling that all of us were still having an empty stomach, we had another round of dinner at Muar.
Both dinner were on my Dad too.
Just reached home a moment ago.
Was so dead beat that I kept dozing off inside the car.
Hehe.
And I got in Singapore Polytechnic.
It was my 2nd choice.
Feeling quite sad and lost though.
*sigh*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me