Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just came back from Singapore a moment ago.
Went to Sheril's house in the afternoon.
And thanks for that plate of spaghetti!

Met Soraya at Causeway Point around 7pm and headed to Civic Centre.
Went to do medical checkup as being told by my school.
Spend exactly 1 hour there!

The different checkups was fast.
Or rather the waiting time for different checkups was slow-paced.

And thanks Sheril again and Soraya for accompanying me.

After the whole thing ended, went to Starbucks and I tried Java Chips rather than the 'always' White Chocolate Mocha.
Went to hang out at the nearest void deck while waiting for Aini.

Due to time constrain, trip to Aini's house was cancelled.

Anyway, I've started learning to drive these few days.
Drove about 2 to 3km away from my house.
Seeing cars around me makes me feel trilled and excited.
I don't know why.
*laugh*
Also, I nearly knock into this lady car yesterday.
I bet the lady got scared out of her wits.
*LAUGH*
But it didn't stop me from driving again though!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me