Sunday, February 22, 2009

Greetings everyone!
I'm back!
So let me get started with Friday's outing.
Sheril, Meen, Mayferlin, Azar, Sabrina and I went Shisha-ing.
It was my first time though.
Overall, not too bad.
There are lots of flavour to choose!
Meen, Mayferlin and I bump into Amin and Naz too.
Had lots of things to catch up. Hehe.
*sigh*
I brought my camera but..
Leaving the battery at home! -_-
After Shisha, we went to Tong Seng for late dinner.

Then Meen, Sabrina and I went to Esplanade to meet Farhan, Fahmy and Faweed.
Around 11:30pm, I took 190 back to my uncle's house.
Below are the photos taken from Meen's blog.
Bottomline, I sucked in those photos.
Bad image day I guess.
Sabrina's face is as white as sheet!
We played games and I was told by the group to comb center parting.
Oh ya, they are Farhan, Fahmy and Faweed.

The following day which was Saturday, had a day out with Celine.
Both of us last seen each other was during my pit.
Meet her 3pm at Causeway Point.
Went Heren, Bugis and Esplanade.
Tada!

I bought Charmed season 2 which I wanted to buy long time ago.
And 1 season cost me 65 bucks.
A total of 8 season!

Till here then people.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me