Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*sigh*
Zhen Qi is having headach for 2 days and right now, I'm having a slight fever.
Have been so sleepy all these while too.
Also, I have been losing my appetite for almost a week!
The mere sight of food just gave me the feeling to puke!

I'll take a long time to finish up a meal no matter how delicious it is.
But most of the time, I didn't finish everything up.


Tomorrow I'll be spending my morning and afternoon alone.
:(

My parents went to Malacca for their business trip and they are spending their night there too.
They ask me along but I didn't want to.
My elder and second brother will be working.
As for my third brother, he will be needed in my cousin's flower shop.


Will be going out this coming Friday as well as Saturday!
Friday will be spent on Shisha and Saturday will be spend at town.
I'll update about this 2 events!
Hehe.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me