Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday The 13th

I noticed that whenever I update, there are quite a number of people viewing it.
After a few days, the number of people who view my blog dropped so much!

In this case, I think I should blog more often and also to make this blog lively.

Spend my yesterday afternoon at town with Sabrina.
Before that, we had our early lunch at MOS Burger.
Headed to The Cathay afterwhich.

We reach just in the nick of time to catch 'My Bloody Valentine'.
I didn't even know that that show was M18!

I thought it was PG or something.
Until...
I saw this couple making out and some nude scene!
The show was so gross that made my eyes kept close for so many times!
Anyway, that show required a 3D glass.


Then, we sat down at Plaza Singapura Starbucks.
Chit-chat and gossip for quite some time.

Around 8pm, went to hang out with Soraya.
Amin, Luqman, Nazirul, Karim and Shekyn joined us too.
It has been a long time we never sat down together and hang out like this.
This is super cool!
Look at the light and my face!
Click on it for clearer view.
This is so cool too!
2 faces of Luqman.
*laugh*

As for today, I went to Singapore Poly from my uncle house since I overnight there yesterday.
It was about my enrolment stuff.
Anyway, I have to visit SP again on Monday. -_-

I'll update again tomorrow because I'll be visiting Snow City!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me