Sunday, March 8, 2009

Greetings everyone!
This post is going to be a long one as it will be fill with photos as well as yesterday and today's happening.

Right, yesterday Bestestfriend went out.
Sheril couldn't join us because she has been running a high fever these few days.
Poor thing. Get well soon!
Must make it for Saturday Snow City!

Anyway, cabbed to Malaysia custom since my parents weren't at home.
Went to 206 to pass Hyqal my floorball stick and at the same time, met Soraya there.

Since both of us were famished, we grabbed at quick lunch at Burger King and made our way to Dhoby Ghuat for Danceworks.
Congrats Kiddo!
Saw many familier faces too.
Until 6 plus, Aini and Shakilah came.
Then bought take-away from LJS to Istana Park.

Yeterday was also the day I laughed like bonkers.
I laughed so crazily that I didn't even care about my image.

Some left early while Soraya and I left there at 9:30pm.
Anway, I felt much better after messaging Shiera about the problem which was troubling me since last week!
Shall meet up one day and tell you the rest in person.


The shoe I wore for the day.


As for today, my family went out to celebrate my parent's advance birthday.
My Dad and Mom's birthday is just only 8 days apart.
Before going out, my elder brother told me that later we( 4 brothers) will be paying for the bills.
I agreed.
In the end, my third brother foot the bills!
Don't need to use any of my money!
Hehe.
So my parents sat my elder brother's car with his girlfriend whereas my third brother and I sat my second brother's car with his girlfriend.
Went to ate at this place near the sea.
And my Dad told me that the opposite side is Sembawang.
That explains why my handphone has network.

We reached there around 6:30pm which was also the time for the sunset!
I like this one though!
I felt so bloated after eating so many crabs!
There Sembawang!

Happy Birthday to my Mom and Dad in advance!
May both of you stay loving and healthy always!
Such a fortunate to have a mushy child like me.
*laugh*

Went shopping with my elder brother too and he bought for me a Venti Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks.
Thanks!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me