Friday, April 24, 2009

Alright!
I'm back at Malaysia again!
Just got home though.
Before that, met Sabrina for dinner at causeway point.
Saw Lee Lee too!
*smile*

Anyway, can I take back what I said in my yesterday's post?
Because Friday is simply just too awesome!
8am-11am had our Maths lesson.
We were released 1 hour earlier too but most of us stayed in the classroom.
The teacher accompanied us too!
Some played their 'Dota' (usual gang), guitar (Joshua) and me, online!


At 11am, we as in the whole class (except for 3 or 4) spend our 2 hours break together!
Cool or what!
Talked to so many of them too!
Went to Foodcourt 6 for our meal as well.
And we hang out at the study corner.

Met Alif for a while though.

Had our so-called 'CME' lesson from 1pm-3pm.
Trust me, it's totally mundane!
Even the whole class felt so!

DMA/FT/1A/03, you guys rock!!
Let's eat as a class again whenever there's a break and joke together!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me