Thursday, April 23, 2009

Right, met Alif this morning at the entrance of the school.
After which, went for my first lesson of the day.
Half-way, coincidently bump into Zack.
So I went to class with him and we're a bit lost though.
*laugh*


Lesson from 10am-12pm ended up finishing at 11am, early dismissal.
At 12pm, went for Maths class.
4-5 of them were actually playing their 'Dota' when the tutor is teaching!
Again, the tutor dismiss us half an hour earlier.
Instead of going back, we stayed up until 1pm and watched them play their games.
And they seriously never fail to make me laugh for just once!


Argh!
Tomorrow timetable sucks!
To others, maybe Thank God It's Friday (TGIF) but in my case, it's Damn It It's Friday (DIIF)!

Boo!

(After a year plus.... Alright, I've already gave up.)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me